Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Petronas + Mercedes AMG = "The Ride"

An awesome job done by EyeBelieve.tv team.
Personally, I feel the 3D team really did a great job.
Bravo!

This is the sequel of Petronas + Mercedes AMG promotion.
The 1st one is Petronas + Mercedes AMG "Abduction".
While this is Petronas + Mercedes AMG "The Ride".
You may see the video, the making and design process at EyeBelieve.tv Channel in Behnace.

Since I am involde in the 2nd video named "The Ride", here I'll share the video and the making composed by my fellow colleagues. Besides the impressive visual, I always admire the selection of audio/music by EyeBelieve.tv team. I would really like to credit the music choice for the video of VFX Breakdown.




The turn out of this job is exciting. I'm glad that I was involved in some parts.
I did the initial character design development.
Besides, designs and part of the 'Alien Screen' interface animation too.
Below are some breakdown of character design and screen design.



















No comments: